PAGES

Hi! Bloggie!

Hello people! I'm back! Sorry for not updating my blog :(  I've been really lazy lately. No why. 
Well, my sister and I decided to text undang again on next week. So please bless us alright?
This mission is just too hard to achieve for me because I got no time to study. Somemore my mind is blank everytime when I look at the undang exercise book. Damn. I need to study more because I don't want to fail in second time *fingers crossed* 

* Both of us wearing black on that night.
With my lovely boyfieeee ♥
Babyboy ♥
He's my love drug, ever.

Huggieeee *
Simply adore this two picturessss.
1st.
2nd.
My cuttie boyfie and myself.
Boyfiee with his SEXY lips? XD
NO make up.
Watching Pananormal Activity 2 with boyfie and sister.
Totally enjoy the moment, seriously.

 After back from Jusco. We watched 'Real Steel' on that night :*
Wearing couple outfit. Just same color, black and beige :b

Kissing kissing kissing :* :*

Having dinner with boyfie's family at 'menn zhong jao gar' :))
My boyfie's young mummy. Helloooo aunty! :)
 Ddady's birthday :) We celebrated at Greentown @ MP. 
My boyf was invited by my beloved parents, and of course he can't refuse or say NO! However, he is voluntary to attend my daddy's birthday, not forced alright? :)
Group picture before we left.
I think this photo will be consider my first officially 'family photo'? 
Ngiek ngiekkk. 
Since my babe got join in this family photo shooting too! X)
US. Still sweet like SEVEN 11 - sweet 24hours :** xD
Boyfieee, myself, and beloved mummy :D
Sister and me.
Hello everyone! I love this boy, voo vui ken, ever ;) ;*
 We went to Secret Recipe to buy few pieces of cake for daddy before going back home.
Eating eating eating * 
Those cake is really yummilicous especially the Strawberry Marshmallow cheese.
Awwww! I totally fell in love with this cake, although it's a bit 'zhei'? :*
KENMAX with his innocent expression, cute :*
 2nd: 360 degree change.
From innocent to 'Smart'? Hahah! LOL.
After eating......
Picture with babyboy with my no make up face, oppps sorry that if I scare all of you.

Abbbeeee~ 
You looks pretty adorable in this picture you know?
Lovesss untill faint lerrrr. ;*

And myself with BIG-small single eyelids. o.O
A happiness morning of the day.
Awaken by my personal alarm clock, my babe VOO VUI KEN at 6something because of having breakfast with his mummy at 'ming gokk dim sum'. Although wake up so early, I also not tired at all :*
Preparing before going out. Casual outfit of the day.
After the breakfast, we went to visit babe's granddad. After that, fetch babe's mummy and babe's 'dai yii' go to 88 take bus because they want to go back to Singapore :)
Babe with the cuttest kid, TIN CHI :p
Stay overnight at boyfie's house for 4days 3nights.
Huhu... I missed those days at your house babe :((
 Playing 'masak masak' with boyfiee when I stay overnight at his house.
We cooking spaghetti for our breakfast and dinner.
The taste honestly, not bad not bad! X)
Wearing boyfie's NIKE shirt and basketball pants.
Boyfie say I look 'BOY' with this outfit. Lol.
Next morning. Take photo after we woke up. 
Me without make up and the 'HOTT' boyfie without cloth -.- Tsk tsk.
I love this photoooo! Lovesss! ;) :*
Watching movie- 'The Thing' @ Jusco.
Blurrr blurr blurr and blurrr =.=

Before going to Jusco. 
Dressing uppppppp! :)
On the wayyy :)




Boyfieeeeee ♥ mwahh!


Solo picture, myself.
Supper at MY DREAM.
A nice chilling place and the ambiance of there is not bad too :)
Check in with boyfiee's Iphone. :*


Keep capturing photo at my house. NON-STOP =.=
Mwaaahhhhs!  :*

The last day I meet with my babe.
Having dinner at 'Taste Good' before babe leaving Ipoh :'(
Abbeeee~ 
You kacau again huhhhh!  :*


Myslelf. ;) :) :p :b :D

Alright, I think I better stop here. I'm DEAD tired now.
Goodnight everyone~ 
Goodnight babeeeee ♥ :*

ps:// I miss you badly babe, hope to see you soon!
Love & Miss you all the time :*

No comments:

Post a Comment