PAGES

Celebrated my 17th Birthday @ Boston.

Countdown & celebrate my bday on 18th November :) ♡
Me, sis & the sis's bf celebrated our 17th & 19th Birthday at Boston.

Well, that night sis's bf came to our house to pick us up to Boston around 8pm something I think. ( I forgot the time).
In fact, that night I have a date with my best sista, Meiyin. She date me out for yum cha @ Strawberry moment which same place as Boston. I thought it was just me and her go to there. But who knows, all these are her lies :( Hmm, NO! Correct to say is she and other friends intend to give me & my twins sis a birthday surprise. But in the end, their plan isn't successful. Because something idiot happened. Laughs* Although the surprise isn't successful, we still feel touched :) Thanks to you all. Muacks ♥

The 17th twins birthday girl & the 19th birthday boy.
From left to right. Myself, Twins sista & SoulEnd.
Happy seventeenth & nineteenth birthday ! ;D


On the way going to Boston.


With the twins sister. Birthday girl of that night too* :)

The Birthday Cake. Chocolate Indulgence.
This cake has three names. Because that day there were three people birthday ;)
Ohya! Thanks to them to buy this cake for us.
The cake is cut like shit! ><'



Pictures of the night.
Myself :) Happy Seventeenth Birthday!



Colour seems lil bit strange?


Yea. I'm officially Seventeen years old ;)
Happy Seventeenth Birthday once again ♡



Lazy to update already. Heheh.
That's all for now! Ciao~~


Go to my grandmom's house for barbeque later.....
Will be update my another birthday blog next day :)
Stay tuned..

No comments:

Post a Comment