PAGES

The second birthday surprise that happened in my house.

For this super duper wonderful birthday surprise, 
I especially want to say thankyou to LKC, AZ and Jess once again.
and of course, thanks to my mummy too la...because she helps them to make this surprise for me and sister! :'D
It seems like a moment which only can see in drama. I really never expected that I'll received something surprise like this ! 
The 5 little fireworks candle were sooooo beautiful ! 
Seeeee ~ I didn't lie you all one ~ hahaha!

P/s: Hmmmm, damn excuse for my fugly cloth here lol.
I have no time to dress up because this surprise was too sudden. :b
And this is how I look without those thick make up. Muahaha!



Thanks to them for the presents & cakes for that night. THANKS ! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment