PAGES

My 19th birthday celebration PART 1 with the BFFs


My part 1 birthday celebration with my BFF @ OTK studio.
I supposed to meet them up in somewhere but too bad I need to work at that moment.
So I meet them up at second round @ OTK studio.

Well, that night was quite a good memory for me, since I long time never had fine gathering with them and, I was the first time to celebrate birthday with all of them. Very grateful to you all ! Especially for those surprises and presents :') 

For camwhore like all of us had a hard time taking pictures because it was too dark and yet we didn't want to use flash because it was too ugly. hahaha! Try the best to edit all the photos. LOL

And here is the one of my bff - LKC.
She personally made a strawberry cheese cake for me and sister. Really appreciate a lot ! :'D 
Btw, the cake is kinda delicious for me. No lieeeee ! :'D

  And the last camwhore picture of us.
Thanks to all of them too ! :'D
 Heart you all !!!


2 more birthday posts is coming up !
stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment