PAGES

Am I Doing Right or Wrong?

It's 4.01am right now.
I'm feeling so tired but still being able to blog. So now I just allow myself use 15 minutes to done this post.

First off, do you guys miss my post? LOL!
Time flies, hope everything goes well, so strive together, alright :-) Nowadays, I used to update my blog at least 2 to 3 times a week. Recently I love to share my everything with someone. Hmm, the joyfulness is irreplaceable. 'Em hei gorng siu gar' ! Hahas!

Ps, I'm really glad that god allows our friendship to grow closer :)

Pics again. Yesh! I have a fat face- fat body- not so obvious single eye lid due to I already makeup- I like the lens and the outfit- and I hate my dark circle now! * Nice caption. I guess. Lol.
Like this angle made my face look 'V'. HEHE!
Alright, I'd done this post. It's just a little updated. Hope you likey.
Good nights earthlings. Tata! XoXo,

2 comments: