PAGES

Happy Dragon Chinese New Year 2.

Last Friday, went to parade with my daddy and mummy.
So long didn't shopping with parents dy. The feel is like,
freaking enjoy? :)

After bought my things, daddy invited me and mummy to play bowling with him suddenly -.-'
Of course me and mummy didn't join daddy since I wear skirt that day and mummy feel tired after walked around. 
So at last, daddy play alone. Hahah!

Can you see the bowling rolls to ditch there? XD 
Beware huhhhh!
That's ain't my daddy‘s standards actually. Maybe he just 'satt shao' sometimes? X)

Alright! Yesterday is the day that what we chinese call 'yan yan jit'. 
That means everybody's birthday. (I heard from my relative one lar.) 
So my aunt invited us go to YMCA to having dinner and eat lou sang.

Lou sang lou lou lou, HUAT AHHHH!

Of course my babe also got join us larr :D

My uncle seems like teenager huh?
Keep recording while lou sang. Hahah!

This is our dinner dessert, 'tian tian you mi mi'.
It's just ice-cream only. The design and color not bad (:


After eating, we all go to my cousin's house to gamble.
We play 'ONE LOVE' at first, and the final winner is my mummy. She won around RM50? :D 
After playing this game, I think that's around 11pm? So all the elder back home and left us to keep on playing. We change to play mahjong, and I won RM1.10 at last. The result not bad huh? X) 


A lot of fun and laughter on yesterday. Really so happy! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment