PAGES

520 babe.

A day off @ Jusco, babe took me out on my every day off. We almost did the same things as usual - movie, dinner, shopping just keep repeating the same things. Getting bored with it? I'm sorry, I don't think so. I just need my babe by my side whenever I day off and, he did! He just try his best to accompany me whenever i needed him :* What a good boyf huh? THUMBS UP!

6th of July.
Movie with babe, Transformers: Dark of the Moon.
A freaking nice movie. I rate it 5 stars ★★★★★
Mmmmuacks! :***

Alright, that's all for that dayyyy :)
Let's skip to my grandad '80 dai shao' alright?

8th of July. An unforgettable day for me ♥
My 80 years old grandad.
Happy Birthday arr 'gong gong' :DD
Invited my babe join us for grandad's birthday dinner. 'Gin garr jeongg' HAHA!
Babe love ♥ He just a handsome boy for me. Yesh! Totally agreeee.


Myself* 
Pictures that took in the restaurant, a lot more will just save in my phone album :p
Most of the bloggers like to mention "outfit of the day"
and so I follow the rule. Lol, just kidding.
The photographer, my twins sister.
Chubby huh? 
Babe keep saying this photo sooooo adorable -.-lll
Currently facebook profile picture :)
I'm his man! XD

I'm freaking love this photo! Love it soooo much, seriously.
Sweet until lost my mind. (Familiar?) Hahah!
This photo will be uploaded to facebook profile picture soon. Yesh! SOON! :*
Sweet smiling ever :)) LOVEESS! ♥
The family? HAHAHAH! ♥
MR.VOO & MS LEE ♥
I'm look so weird in this photo :/
Back to grandad's house after the birthday dinner.
My dear Ken & myself.
Smileeeeeeeeee please :))
- THE END -
Had an awesome night with all my realtives & my babe.
Thanks for your coming arr bii :**

The next day, 9th of July.
After dismiss my work, babe took me and sister to my grandad's house for eating birthday cake.
'Gin gar jeong' againnnn? X)


''Fish eye'' effect! 
Biii, this time you really become fei zai dyyyy. XD
My babe looks like 'emm noi fan' in this photo -.-''

Alright! I think I've done talking/ typing with this post.
Thanks for viewing readers. Tata (:

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment