PAGES

A small gathering.

It's a Wednesday, my SOH'I sister, cherlynn date I, my twins sister and Nickey to Michelle's working place, Brown's Cafe for a small gathering. Chit-chatting & cam-whoring there from 10pm something to 1am something! Hahas. I do really enjoy together with you all. Feeling so much of the love by you all when I'm feeling so depressed, you all make me feel that I am not alone although I am. And again the same thing, NIGHT always is the best time gather with friends. Smile :)

The only photo that I got from the camera, ha! But this pic is sucks! BIG FACE!
A *WEIRD LOOK* took by the twins sister. Although it's lil bit weird, I likey.
Phone & myself.
It's always my must-have stuff, rofl. ;)
Here goes the gossip girls for few hours. Hahas *
The Close Friend 1, Michelle Yong ( The middle one )
The Close Friend 2, Nickey Leow!
The Close Friend 3, Cherlynn Ng!

I loveeeee my girls thousand times!
I LOVE YOU ALL ♡

2 comments: