PAGES

Penang and Kl trip Day 2.

 Let’s continue my Kl Trip post ...

Day 2 in Kl.

DAY 2 woke up in the 11 morning to done myself prepared and then we started off around 12something? * I just simply write out the approximate time :) Supposed to wake up early in the morning and go to the beach for capture the sunrise, but due to all of us are sleepy like piggy so we choose to continue sleep till 11am. A lil bit disappointed.

Took from the room terrace. The half sun. Nice? :*
After check out the hotel, we having our breakfast in Jalan Macalister with baby, funny and liann guu. 
It's a normal restaurant. Nothing special. 
We straight fetch lian gu and funny back to Ipoh after having the breakfast due to they two didn't join us to go to KL. Which means, the Kl trip only me and baby. 'Two people world' HAHAH! That's our 'honey day' too! We celebrate our three months anniversary at KL ♥
After reached Kl, we straight go to check-in the CUBE hotel. This hotel room is not so big, but I also like it very much! Because this hotel decor is very modern especially the reception :))
After we get the room key, baby and I start to dress up ourselves. 

Went to Times square.......
Didn't take any pictures on that day. And this is the only one photo that I took at Times square. 
Don't have any couple pics with baby in shopping mall. Sobbx :''((  

Well, I just simply like this outfit although it is FAT! :')
Next, went to petaling street with baby. And after that we went to 'wong ahh wahh' to have our supper
There are a lot of foods at there lor. Too many choices. == 
We choose the restaurant which has 'hou jian' and zabalang at last.
The staffs at the restaurant were very friendly and smiling all times.
And the woman who help us order food is very cute! She seems like Japanese.
Since her speaking action and the tones are like Japanese. LAUGH OUT LOUD! Hahah!

About 20 minutes the foods were served, that was fast enough!
We ordered mee goreng, fried sotong, 'hou jian', two glasses of carrot juice and one glass of lime juice. We can't even finished all of it because we were so full at that time. WASTE!
Forgot to say, I feel so relax when finally I sit on the chair, very tired to walk (I'm lazy), but fun! And I never regret because my baby is beside me. :*** ♥
Can you see my baby's fringe? Sweat alot ><'
The weather of that night is soooooo hot.
Supper session done and off to hotel 'king gei' with my hubbyboy.
About 10-15 minutes walked, we reached hotel. 
Uhmmm, due to something not-so-happy things happened, so we have to back to Ipoh at midnight. 
That means, we didn't stay overnight in hotel.
  We reached Ipoh around 5am something. Baby only took around two hours then reached Ipoh. One of the FAST FIVE driver = =' And I stay overnight in baby's house at that night :)) 
The next day, we going to the restaurant which located at Jalan Kampar (opposite The store)  to having our breakfast. We ate 'liuu fen' :)) 

Next, went to boutique to grab beautiful cloth since on that night we have to attend my friend, NICKEY LEOW's birthday party @ Club9 :) Somemore, that night also is my baby farewell party. Since the next day, baby is going to KL for his further study. GOOD LUCK huh baby :') ♥

The cutest doggie in the world. :** ♥

It’s really a very nice and very comfortable three days two nights trip with my baby, funny, and lean. I do really have a lot of fun with you all. Appreciate lot! :')


Alright! I'm going to post Nickey's birthday party, baby farewell party soon. 
Stay tuned readers!


XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment