PAGES

Yes, all is love.

Sorry for not updating recently. Will try to update as soon as possible though.
Just that, there's been a lot of things happening. Didn't have the time and didn't have the mood.
A lot of things happened in my life recently. It keeps coming around and go ; what comes around, goes around. A lot of you don't know I just lost someone I really love right?

Like I'm the only one that he don't ever love.
Like I'm the only one who don't knows his heart.
Current situation : Confused & Lost .

Events that I have attended recently?
Pretty Kyoka's 18th Birthday ; Ken's 19th Birthday.

There's a few things that have happened during this two events which I will never forget as it is unforgettable & unexpected. For example, the first time I celebrated Kyoka's 18th belated birthday with bunch of unfamiliar friends. But fortunately, they are very friendly. So that day, I will not feel bored and very enjoy :D That night also the first time I got drunk in Barroom, and even vomiting in front of Barroom there. ><' Thankyou for those people who take care of me that night. You know who I'm talking about. Hahah!

Another first time is clubbing with the handsome guy, Ken. Celebrated his 19th birthday at Barroom. That was really unexpected because Ken and I has been a long time without contact. Thankyou for inviting me to your birthday party ya! :D And and, sorry for no real sound's birthday song. Hahahahs!

; Life has been treating me so good actually. I have almost everything a simple girl would like to have. A family who loves me, a confidant who cares about me and friends who would be there for me through all the ups and downs. (: I will treasure it all! Love you all forever! :* ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment