PAGES

Don't waste your time on someone, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.

How happiness if I'm the girl?
P/s: Just simply choose a picture for this post

Well, it's already the end of march. I've just realized that it has already been more than a week I didn't update my blogggg. Now, I'm here blogging :D
p/s: The so-called follower, xxx, I finally updated my blog! So please stop complaints. Hahahs!

Alright, let's start the post...
I've a million things in mind.
But these days, I'm becoming forgetful. Perhaps because of certain things or people making me forgetful and even easily forget unhappy things? Hmm, I don't know lar :D

Those people who wished I and Jun over, congrats. I & Jun are officially broke up now.
Well, this 14months plus of relationship is officially over.
A part of me is hurting but a part of me feel relieved.
I cannot say this 14months sucked because I did have some good times.
Well, what's done is done. Just let it be.

In addition, there's definitely one thing that I'm confused about right now, it's not about my feelings but about what my ex did. I thought things was going smoothly after the break up, but I was wrong again, I guess? I always thought this break up was going to be a friendly break up and we would still be friends but.. it's not as I expected. SIGH.

He told me he would be happier if I find someone else and besides that, he was the one asking for temporarily break up and choose to focus on undertaking. Now that I have left, I respect you, why are you still angry at me? Lol. This is what that have caught me confused. Or maybe, I got you wrong again this time? I don't know.

Anyhow, what happened, happened.
No point turning back anymore, fuck love and life still goes on. Smile ever :)
; When I'm feeling weak, I know who are always there for me. I do really know.
Thanks you all!

Short update, gotta sleep. Will be back sooon! Goodnight earthlings~
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment