PAGES

Just dropping in a small update.


p/s: This picture is copied from someone's blog.
Lovely and cute :D SHH...

Okay, let's start with not so happy problems.
This week is really really a roller coaster week for me, ups and downs is like never ending. Phewww.

I realize that, even after break up, memories remain sweet and loving. Suddenly today when I break time I browse through my pictures, I saw all those pictures that we took, laughter, smiles, hugs and kisses, it's just priceless. But in that moment, I can assure myself that I didn't had that feeling as before. I really do treat him as a friend :) I don't think I need him anymore, but just someone that is close enough to share my ups and downs. Yesh! It's enough for me.

I promised myself will be more mature in handling my next relationship, hope that I won't repeat the mistakes. I don't wanna waste another 14 months! Youth is limited, right? Yesh! LOL. I guess I won't be taking relationship seriously till I think I'm ready for it. Let's say... perhaps next month? next year? Seriously, I'm not sure about it. Hopefully someone can change my mind :D
By the way, I guess I don't mind I'm single but I do mind my 'boy' flirt with others! So if I find a boy to be my partner, is it that would be better for me? Hahah! Idk again.

Tomorrow day off! So I got plenty of time doing what I want and like!
I won't stop my dating even I'm tired hell much @@
Because it's indicate that shopping is nice forever. Hahah! Lame.

Alright, that's all for now, GOOD NIGHT! ♥
Last but not least, not the forget to wish everyone Happy April Fool! xoxo,

1 comment: