PAGES

Boyfie's 21st birthday, celebrate with frens @ EURO HOUSE.

Hi readers,
Actually this post I intend to write in chinese. But I found that chinese blogging isn't an easy thing. 
I know people would think that '' are you professional enough to write in english''
actually not that mean, hmmm maybe...
just think itself write in chinese will bored and write in english will make the entire blog more lively, more interesting.

anyway back to topic ... hehe
This is a important date for us, especially for my only love :)
because it's his 21st birthday ! :D

The D.I.Y birthday card for the birthday boy..  :D
simple yet sweet is the best . Hope you like it babe !


A very sincerely birthday kiss for him. Mwahhhsss ! :**

Both of us with the very huge ANGRY BIRD cake.
I wonder why his friends buy him this freaking cute ANGRY BIRD for him. lol
It makes my boyf  look like a kid celebrate birthday. HAHAHA ! 
* but to me, he's a little baby in my heart , forever * :b

ANGRY BIRD cake :D
caption on the cakeeeeee ..
'' KEN BRO, FRIENDSHIP FOREVER '' :'D
really thanks to them soooooooo much !!
Thanks for purposely help my boyf to celebrate his 21st birthday.
because of them, my boyf only have more memorable birthday celebration in this 2013 year.
Thank you, once aginnnn (:
Kissing with his bird bird * ahahahah ! 

babeee,
from your smile, I can see that you really have fun at that night :')
maybe one of the reason is that you got drunk that night? haha .
hey readers, this boyf ahhhh....
if not some important day, I bet you there's no any opportunity to see him drunk.
He seldom get drunk seriously. He can stop himself to drink once he feel dizzy .

Ipad light makes me look so pale. hehe :pp

Harloooo ma piggy boyfriend ! :-@ 
HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY :D
** I know I've said many times. just ignore me alright? haha .

Myself on that night. (:



Going back home with perfect good mood.. XD XP X)

capture when we're home sweet home.
* I got a pink lips here. :D lalalalala ~

alright, that's for this post :)
will blog again about ma boyf's 21st birthday soon ...

stay tuned uh :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment