PAGES

New year, 2012!

Happy New Year Everyone!
I know it has been a long time since the last update but I'm very sure that no one reads it anyway except my babe? Grins. 

Yessss. I have been resigned for the job already so which means, I'm totally free nowadays. I'm enjoying my holiday now! :D Well, the 18 days of training was pretty awesome, I'm happy over the training with the awesome bffs & I'm actually still missing it until today I also can't forget those memorable moment. All of us were passing out now and start to work in a big company. But unfortunately, I separate with all of them. Okayyy, ENOUGH! No sadness allowed here. Well honestly, I'm so blessed to have them all and, wish them getting smoothly with their job.
ALL THE BEST YA! :)

I have dyed my hair on Wednesday. 
BROWN. I'm satisfied with this color although it's not obviously at night.



Going to OLIVENZ CAFE with babe, cousins and sister.


The end, XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment